By purchasing this ticket on your own behalf and as agent on behalf of all persons, the Purchaser agrees to be bound by these
Terms and Conditions:
1. All tickets are sold by DPAC – Ticketing & Co. as agent for and on behalf of the venue management or owner (“DPAC”) responsible for the venue in which the event will be held responsible for the event organizer. All orders are subject to availability and acceptance by Ticketing & Co. which reserves the right to accept or reject any order;
2. Tickets sold are not refundable under any circumstances;
3. The Organizer / Management reserves the right to postpone, cancel, interrupt, stop the Event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond its control;
4. Infants in arms or children without tickets will not be admitted unless otherwise stated in Organizer advertisements or announcement;
5. The Organizer / Management reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission to any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly or unbecoming;
6. Latecomers cannot be admitted until a suitable break during the performances;
7. No foods and beverages, smoking, photography, audio or video recording is allowed during the Event unless otherwise stated by the Organizer;
8. The Organizer may add, withdraw or substitute artistes and/or vary advertised programmes, Event times, seating arrangements and audience capacity without prior notice;
9. The Ticket Holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the Event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual Event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability;
10. All tickets are sold subject to the Terms and Conditions of Sales and House Rules, the details of which are made available or displayed at the management / booking office.
Address: H-01, DPAC, Empire Damansara, Jalan PJU 8/8, Damansara Perdana, 47820 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.